November 2017 Steve Kukowski
Holiday shopping is underway. These tips can help:
- Plan your shopping. Make a list of what you want to buy and for whom.
- Set a budget.
- If you shop online, pay attention to the details. Is shipping free or is there a charge? Can the items be delivered when you need them?
- Buy a couple of gift cards for stores you like. If you’ve forgotten anyone, you’ll have something to fall back on – or you can use the cards to treat yourself.
- Keep an envelope or file of receipts to track how much you’ve spent.
- Know stores’ return policies. That way you can relay the necessary information if the gift must be returned or exchanged. Ask for gift receipts, too.
- Wrap as you buy. Wrap gifts as soon as you get home. You’ll feel more relaxed and prepared.